This regulation is aimed at the systemization of the system of research ethics by regulating the various matters in relation to the journal published from 「J-INSTITUTE」.
These regulations aim on laying down regulations on Article Editing of journals the「J-INSTITUTE」publishes.
These regulations aim on laying down regulations on paper contributions of journals the「J-INSTITUTE」publishes.
- Effects of a Wonderful Life Program on the Wellbeing Behaviors, Life Satisfaction and Subjective Quality of Life of Community Elderly People in KOREA: Wonderful Life Program Includes SAFETY
- A Study on Stress, Self-Esteem and Resilience for KOREAN Nursing Students’SAFETY Management
- Impact of Oral Care Protocol on the Oral SAFETY & Nutritional Status of Lung-Cancer Patients under Anticancer Chemotherapy
- Development of ICT-Based Simulation Scenarios against the CRISIS of Dyspnea Patients
- Needs Analysis for Adult Learners at Technical Colleges for the Improvement of Lifelong Education Center Programs in KOREA: with Priority given to Needs, Importance, Requests for Improvement and Requests for Supplementation Includes SAFETY
- The Effect of Functional Training on the Physical Strength Factor of Elite TAEKWONDO Athletes
- Effects of a 4-Week Vitamin B6·B9·B12 Supplementation on the Muscle Recovery and Muscular Function Induced by Acute Eccentric EXERCISE
- A Study on the Impact of Exposure to Folk Gambling in Family During Adolescence in Korea and the Difference in the Perception of SPORTS Toto
- Assessing the Degree of SPORT Leadership Questionnaire Focusing on the Transactional and Transformational Leadership based on the MLQ-5X
- International legal Review on the Withdrawal of UN Forces and USFK in terms of Termination of ARMISTICE Regime of the KOREAN Peninsula
- MILITARY-Industry Partnership in Space Militarization: The Art of Contemporary Space-Based “Sensing, Command & Control”
- Factors of the Job STRESS of Non Commissioned Women Officers
- A New Approach to Moral Injury of Soldiers during WAR
- Study on the Improvement of Resource Management for the Establishment of A Smart Operation System for the Future WAR
- Development of Health Assessment Instructional Module based on Problem Solving Learning: with Priority Given to Stroke Patients INVESTIGATION in KOREA
- PROTECTIVE Effect of Singi-Hwan on the Maximal Exercise Performance in Mice
- How to Protect Collegiate Students from the Risk of Sport Activities in CHINA based on the Risk INVESTIGATION
- The Islamic State’s Terrorism and the SAFETY of KOREA and JAPAN
- A Study of Changes in Sporting Confidence of JUDO Athletes Following the Extent of Physical Training
- Analysis on the Effect of Dahn-TAEKWONDO Training on the Improvement of Juvenile Spinal Asymmetry
- Analysis of and Suggestions for the For-mal Adoption Process of MARTIAL ARTS for the Olympic Games