This association will share information on the analyses of crimes or trend through research activities or academic exchanges of various research organizations, related organizations, scholars, or personal or executive agencies of the world and will achieve academic development and will play a role as a substantive support of crime preventions.
- Consideration of Policies Designed to Prevent Sexual Assault CRIMES against Children with Disabilities in KOREA
- Utilization of Sports Education to Prevent School Violence in KOREA
- A Study on Causes of Elderly CRIMES in KOREA and Countermeasures
- Cases of CPTED Application in KOREA & Expected Effect
- The Effects of Socioeconomic Factors on Violent and Property CRIMES