In recent years, there has been much interest in crisis management systems in many countries. Therefore, by publishing 「International Journal of Crisis &Safety」 in Japan, our aim is to expand exchange in research related to the field in crisis management and to propagate the studies of crisis management in the international society.
- Court as a Policy Facilitator: Comparing Republic of KOREA and US in Dealing with Climate Change CRISIS
- The Role of the Festival to Overcome the Regional Identity CRISIS in Republic of KOREA: Centering on Andong International Mask Dance Festival
- On the Directions of Economic Education after Financial CRISIS: What to and How to Teach
- Analysis on the CRISIS and Countermeasures of CHINA’s Pension Fund Investment Operation -A Case Study on the Investment Management of Pension Funds in KOREA-
- Quality Characteristics of Fresh Ginseng Junkwa SAFETY from Sugar: Republic of KOREA
- An Analysis on Importance of CPTED Planning Factors to Make SAFETY Boundary Space at Condominium Complex in Republic of KOREA