The International Society for Disaster Management plans to deploy all fields of Disaster Management. Therefore to keep the lives of human beings and property from disasters, we are planning to contribute academically in the disaster management of the international society by fulfilling overall disaster management research theoretically·practically on natural disasters, artificial disasters, social disasters and crisis situations.
- The Importance of Education and Training of Local Government's DISASTER Management Public Servants
- A Study on the Goal-Setting of Financial Investment to Prepare the Natural DISASTER in KOREA
- Knowledge and Practice of Hand Washing for the Prevention of Contagious DISEASES in Local Residents
- Improvement Directions for Plans for Residents' Scattering in a Risk Management Plan based on the SAFE Chemicals Act in South KOREA - Focused on the Cases of Ensuring Residents' Right to Know in the U.S.A.
- Retirement Management of FIREFIGHTERS in KOREA
- Plans to Help Forestry Households Overcome Their CRISIS through Their Linkage to a 6th Industry in South KOREA