The International Journal of Martial Arts aims to expand martial arts research exchanges and to form an academic network in the international community.
And furthermore share the latest research trend and information and continuously seek for the academic development of martial arts and sport.
- The Recognition of TAEKWONDO Demonstration Activities on Safety Management strategies of TAEKWONDO Gyms in Republic of KOREA
- Influence of Exercise and Drinking Habits on Their Body Composition and PHYSICAL FITNESS in Middle-Aged Men
- A Study on the Personality Development of Elementary School Students through HAPKIDO Training
- Effects of Guard MARTIAL ARTS Education on the Task-Reated Physical Fitness and Gait Ability in Private
- Aqueous Extract from Fructus Mume Decreases NEUROINFLAMMATION