I am looking forward to this journal giving many researchers all over the world inspiration and for it to develop into a practical research.
To do that, I examined the system of the journal that has been trusted and professionally acknowledged internationally for a long time, the International Professional Journal, selected the strong points and made operating principles.
As a result, I think the core of publishing a journal is an individual research that doesn’t infringe others’ copyright and I think putting in such excellent theses is my first priority task.
Therefore our journal passes the bounds of existing subjective evaluation methods of examiners and makes objective sections that need to be treated importantly as academic theses and offer them to the examiners of the theses and we cultivated a thesis examination system in which the examiner takes responsibility of the quality of the thesis examined.
Also we plan to have at least 3 examiners and have them evaluate objectively according to the regulations and have the results quantified. So with the average value of the 3 examiners’ evaluation results, we will decide on whether or not to publish the thesis.
- The Peer Review of the Editorial board follows the following procedure. Determine whether the academic domain of the submitted paper is included in this journal
- It is judged whether the submitted manuscript has been edited based on 「Paper Contribution」, 「Article Editing」
- It is judged whether the submitted paper was submitted in the previous issue, and whether the 「Rejection of Publication」 is a paper
- The editor-in-chief shall appoint two examiners by judging on the academic field of the contributed papers.
- The appointed examiners must be sent the contributed papers and the Examination Results form by email and be requested judgment.
- Examiners must judge objectively according to the following standards. Refer to the [Review Form]
- Creativity <20 points>.
- Methodology <20 points>.
- Logical <20 points>.
- Citation <20 points>.
- Practical <10 points>.
- Format <10 points>
- The average of the two evaluators should be calculated and if the score is 70/100 according to the above standards (each standard is 10 points), then publication of the paper can be decided for the publication.
- The editor-in-chief must notify the results to the author.
- In exceptional cases, a single-blind peer review is conducted when the contributor is an executive of the editorial board.
Review-Form Reflection Review
The editor-in-chief judges whether the content of the review is accurately reflected in the final revision.
Manuscript Editing Review
Manuscript professional edit manager conduct proofreading and editing. In this process, if a problem with editing is found, the author is notified of the correction and the supplemented manuscript is reviewed and published in the next issue.
Open & Hybrid Review
The manuscript is sent to all members as well as the author to check whether there is a problem with the published paper. At this time, members can communicate their opinions on the quality of the paper to the editor-in-chief. Research ethics is dealt with intensively, and when suspicion is found, a research ethics committee is held to investigate and discipline.
Ⅰ. Please Review The Submit Manuscript Review Criteria
- Creativity <20 points>
- The topic of this paper must be original and creative.
- The paper must state proper previous studies and explain the differentiation between them.
- Methodology <20 points>
- The paper must state the clear necessity of study and the valid methodology of research.
- Logical <20 points>
- This paper has logical author’s argument and the results are concrete and clear.
- Overall, this paper is faithful in English grammar, expression, and legibility, and is suitable for the scope of this paper because of its logical development, concise expression, and complete result.
- Citation <20 points>
This paper follows the reference regulations of this Journal
- The paper must have more than 20 references
- 5 of which must be cited from the journal with high international visibility
- They have DOI addresses each of journal with high international visibility
- The proportion of research papers (NO thesis, dissertation, book, magazine, newspaper, website, or etc.) in the reference list accounts for more than 80% of the total.
- Practical <10 points>
- The results of this paper contribute to the development of other studies and are applicable & practical in the field.
- Format <10 points>
- The article title was capitalized, including words and key words included in the name of the submission journal. Refer to the [Editing Sample]
- This paper is written on the latest Editing Sample. Refer to the [Editing Sample]
- This paper consists of approximately 8 to 10 pages. Refer to the [Editing Sample]
- The Abstract is divided into the purpose, method, result, and conclusion of the study.
Was it written within 20 lines?
- It consists of 5 keywords, and the first letter of the word is capitalized. If there is a hyphen, is the first letter after the hyphen capitalized? Refer to the [Editing Sample]
- The large table of contents is capitalized with the first letter of the word, and the small table of contents is capitalized only for the first letter of the sentence. Refer to the [Editing Sample]
- The square brackets were used from the introduction to cite references such as , , , etc. and they should be sky-blue. Refer to the [Editing Sample]
- The tables and figures fit into the journal template. Refer to the [Editing Sample]
- In the text, the tables and figures marked as <Table 1> and <Figure 1>.
- There are any NO missing parts when comparing the references and citations in the text.
- The first letters of all words in the bibliography are capitalized. Refer to the [Editing Sample]
- The journal name is written in full name rather than abbreviated notation in the reference list.
- The author’s name written in the order of last name and first name in reference list.
- There are no missing parts such as the volume, page, and year of the research paper. They comply with the regulations for writing references such as periods and commas. Refer to the [Editing Sample]
- The university name in the thesis written in full name.
- The journal name of the research paper is colored in sky-blue like the editorial sample.
- The first letter of the word after the hyphen(-) is written in lowercase in the reference list.
- The references such as books, conference processing, and other Internet materials comply with the editorial regulations.
- The research funding organizations and notations are written in accordance with the editorial regulations.
- The name and initials are accurately written in the author’s role classification table in very last page of paper.
Ⅱ. Please Select the Journal of the Manuscript of the Submit Manuscript
Ⅲ. Please Download the Admission Form and Submission Form
Ⅳ. Please Download the Review-Form and 「Review-Form」 Reflection Form
Ⅴ. Peer Review Regulations
Ⅵ. Publication is Confirmed, Please Pay the Following Fees
1. Certificate of Admission Members
2. Certificate of Board Members
3. Website Coding
1. Open Access
2. Double Blind Peer-Review
3. Manuscript Professional Edit
4. Website Coding
6. Abstracting & Indexing
It is selected in consideration of the member’s research capacity and the lifetime membership is maintained.
|500 USD||300 USD|
It is selected in consideration of the member’s research capacity and the Limited to that year membership is maintained.
It is selected in consideration of the member’s research capacity and the Limited to that year membership is maintained. However, approval of J-INSTITUTE is required.
Membership registration is a basic condition for submitting a manuscript
If you want to do academic activities with us, please ask us.
We will evaluate your research capacity and appoint you as an Board member