I am looking forward to this journal giving many researchers all over the world inspiration and for it to develop into a practical research.
To do that, I examined the system of the journal that has been trusted and professionally acknowledged internationally for a long time, the International Professional Journal, selected the strong points and made operating principles.
As a result, I think the core of publishing a journal is an individual research that doesn’t infringe others’ copyright and I think putting in such excellent theses is my first priority task.
Therefore our journal passes the bounds of existing subjective evaluation methods of examiners and makes objective sections that need to be treated importantly as academic theses and offer them to the examiners of the theses and we cultivated a thesis examination system in which the examiner takes responsibility of the quality of the thesis examined.
Also we plan to have at least 3 examiners and have them evaluate objectively according to the regulations and have the results quantified. So with the average value of the 3 examiners’ evaluation results, we will decide on whether or not to publish the thesis.
J-INSTITUTE Journals are Published Four Times a Year, and Detailed Schedule is as Follows.
Ⅰ. Please Review The Submitted Examination Criteria
- The editor in chief shall appoint three examiners by judging on the academic field of the contributed papers.
- The appointed examiners must be sent the contributed papers and the Examination Results form by email and be requested judgment.
- Examiners must judge objectively according to the following standards.
- The topic of this paper must be creative.
- The abstract of the paper must be composed of more than 20 lines and contain the full outline of the whole paper.
- The paper must clearly state the necessity of research.
- The paper must be compressed of only the main points.
- The paper must state precedent study and explain the differentiation between the precedent study.
- The paper clearly must reveal the origin of the citation of the source.
- The paper must have more than 12 references.
- The paper must clearly state the opinion of the writer.
- It must be considered that the expectation effect of the paper must have validity.
- If the paper is a joint research, the role of each writer must be present.
- The average of the three examiners’ evaluations should be calculated and if the score is 70/100 according to the above standards (each standard is 10 points), then publication of the paper can be decided.
- The editor-in-chief must notify the results to the contributor.
Ⅱ. Please Review The Submitted Review the Rules Below
Ⅲ. Please Select the Journal of the Manuscript of the Submit Manuscript
Ⅳ. Please Download the Admission Form and Submission Form
Ⅴ. Publication is Confirmed, Please Pay the Following Fees
1. Certificate of Admission Members
2. Certificate of Board Members
3. Website Coding
5. International Congress
6. Office Maintenance
1. Open Access
2. Double Blind Peer-Review
3. Manuscript Professional Edit
4. Website Coding
6. Abstracting & Indexing
It is selected in consideration of the member’s research capacity and the lifetime membership is maintained.
|500 USD||300 USD|
It is selected in consideration of the member’s research capacity and the Limited to that year membership is maintained.
It is selected in consideration of the member’s research capacity and the Limited to that year membership is maintained. However, approval of J-INSTITUTE is required.
Submission of Manuscripts is a Prerequisite for Membership
If you want to do academic activities with us, please ask us.
We will evaluate your research capacity and appoint you as an Board member