International Society for Police Science is carrying out academic activities on theoretical and practical research on the entire criminal law system, including police administration, criminal law and Criminology, which are all areas of Police Science.
- The Effect of Fear of CRIME on Perception of Severity of Sexual CRIME
- The Effect of TERRORISM Risk Perception and Agency’s Interaction on Police Homeland Security Preparedness
- Consideration of Correlation between Periodic Patterns of Economic Crisis and Success of Korean Film with CRIME Subjects: Putting the KOREAN Films in 1998-2016 to the Center
- A Study on Utilizing IoT for Preventing Approach Restraining Order Violation
- A Study on the Improvement of Digital Forensic Utilization for Cyber CRIMES
- The Relationship between Social Capital and Citizen Satisfaction with POLICE: A Comparison between South Korean and American Citizens
- Study of Major Issues of Introduction of KOREAN Clare’s LAW and of Improvement Measures for the Public Security Policies