International Society for Police Science is carrying out academic activities on theoretical and practical research on the entire criminal law system, including police administration, criminal law and Criminology, which are all areas of Police Science.
- Security Policy of POLICE according to Increase of Elder Crimes
- A Study on the Establishment of the Concept of a Vessel Constrained by Her Air Draft in COLREG
- A Study on the Role of the Minor OFFENSE Screening Committee in Republic of KOREA
- A Study on People’s Recognition of the Effect of Community POLICING on Crime Prevention in KOREA: Focusing on Sociodemographic Characteristics
- A Study on Reasons of SCHOOL MALADJUSTMENT of Multicultural Background Learners and Responding Measures