International Society for Police Science is carrying out academic activities on theoretical and practical research on the entire criminal law system, including police administration, criminal law and Criminology, which are all areas of Police Science.
- Actual Improvement Plan of the English Language Proficiency of Tourism POLICE in KOREA
- A Study on States of Secondary Victimization of and Measures against Dating VIOLENCE
- A Study on the Integrity Assurance of CRIME Digital Evidence
- A Study on STALKING Preventive System
- POLICING against and Characteristic of KOREAN Organize Crime: Using Big Data
- The Relationship between Cognitive Factors and Suggestibility in Children: Focused on the POLICE SCIENCE Perspectives
- A Study on the Status and New Tasks of POLICING Technology R&D in Republic of KOREA